Sunday, August 24, 2014

Life's Adventure Lever Card Convention Swap!

Happy Sunday, Friends!

This morning I am sharing a card I made for Donna Pelon's Fun Folds Swap at Stampin Up!'s 2014 Convention in Salt Lake City.  I like to participate in a Fun Fold Swap every year, just to make a crazy card that I normally wouldn't make.  I used a tutorial for a Lever Card from Splitcoaststampers, I believe it was by Laura Lipe.  Go to their tutorial page and search for Lever Card and it should magically appear!


It is really hard to get just one good picture of a Lever Card, so I am using several pictures today to show you the whole card!  This is what the front of the card looks like when it is folded flat:



A view more from the top to show the folds better:



Another view from the side.  You can see that there is a nice panel to sign at the back of the card.  



I like this fold because it sits so nice on a table or shelf.  I used the Hostess set "Life's Adventure" and the "And Many More . . ." stamp set.  I used Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, and Back to Black Designer Series Paper to make this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting - any way you can send measurements with some rudimentary directions? Have been wanting to find this style card in a 5.5x4.25 size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the Lever Card at Splitcoast Stampers by Laura Lipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, j'adore VOTRE carte! Vos imprimés sont également superbes et donnent une autre dimension à votre belle carte. Still going on ... even on 2023! Your card and your lovely taste of prints inspired me ... I'm doing it for St-Valentine's Day of 2024. Thank you so much! And sorry if my english is not perfect.

    ReplyDelete